Monday, July 5, 2010

Old Lafayette Cb Radios

The Way of the Shaman

What I'm going to propose is a brief excerpt of the book by Michael Harner, titled "The Way of the Shaman." It is his first experience in contact with the tribe of Conibo, in the Amazon. After taking the sacred drink extracted dall'Ayahuasca, the protagonist takes a shamanic journey through which he discovers the truth about many of the greatest mysteries of mankind

I do not want spoil the reading, and silent.
Just one minor problem: the book was written before any theory malanghiana, first of Icke's theories and all that it turned out that we know today and on a large scale. The story is 1961.



"I lived for most of the year in a village of Conibo (Indian tribe) and located near a remote lake in the basin of a tributary of the Ucayali River. My research was on the culture of Conibo proceeded well, but my efforts to obtain information on their religion had little success, the people were friendly, but reluctant to speak of the supernatural. In the end they told me that if I really wanted to learn, I had to take the sacred drink of shamans dall'Ayahuasca obtained, the "vine of the soul." I agreed, with curiosity but also with trepidation, because I had been warned that the experience was terrifying.
The next morning my friend Tomas, the friendly village elder, went into the forest to cut the vine. Before leaving he told me to fasting: a light breakfast and no lunch. He returned at noon with tendrils and leaves of the ayahuasca plant Gawa enough to fill a pot of more than fifty liters. Boiled them all afternoon until it remained only about a liter of dark liquid. He poured the liquid into an old bottle and left it to cool until sunset the sun, when he said that we would have been drinking.
The Indians put their muzzles to dogs barking in the village to avoid them: I explain that the barking of dogs could have made the crazy person who had taken ayahuasca. Recommend that the children not to make noise and silence descended on the small community with the sunset.
When darkness replaced the short equatorial twilight, Tomas poured about a third of the bottle in a cup of pumpkin and handed it to me. While all the Indians were watching, I felt like Socrates trs his fellow Athenians, when he accepted the hemlock-it occurred to me that another name the Indians gave ayahuasca in the Peruvian Amazon was to "Little death" -. Quickly drank the potion that he had a strange taste, slightly bitter. Then I waited for a turn drinking Tomas but he said that in the end decided not to participate. They made me lie down on the bamboo platform under the large palm roof of the common home. The village was silent, save for the chirping of crickets and the distant calls of a Howler monkey deep in the jungle. When I looked into the darkness, I appeared faint lines of light. Then the lines became sharper, more intricate and burst into brilliant colors. From a distance came a sound like a waterfall that became louder and louder until it filled my ears.
Just a few minutes before I had felt disappointed, convinced that ayahuasca had no effect on me. Now the roar of water rushing indondava my brain. I felt my jaw began to numb and the numbness went up to my temples. Above me, the lines became more subtle light and gradually intertwine to form a time similar to a geometric mosaic of colored glass. The vivid purple hues formed a roof that spread over me. Inside this cave I heard the sound of heaven to become stronger and I could see shadowy figures make inaccurate movements. When it seemed that my eyes had become accustomed to the darkness, the scene in motion turned into something like a huge tunnel of horrors, a supernatural carnival of demons. At the center, presiding over the activities and looking directly at me, there was a giant grinning head of a crocodile from whose jaws sprang a torrential flow of water. Slowly the water went up and so does the time above, until the scene was transformed into a simple duality of blue sky above and sea below. All the creatures were gone.

Now I was virtually certain to be on the verge of dying. As I tried to accept my fate, an even more profound of my brain began to transmit more visions and information. I was "informed" me that this material was presented because I was going to die, I could safely receive these revelations because these were the secrets reserved for the dying and the dead. only vaguely sensed those who send me these thoughts: giant reptilian lying lazily in the deepest part of my brain back, where it joins the apex of the spinal column. I could only vaguely see them in what appeared to be a deep dark.
then projected in front of me a vision. First they showed me the planet Earth was like billions of years ago, before life appeared on it: I saw an ocean, barren land and sky blue. Then black specks of dust rained from the sky by the hundreds, falling before me on the barren landscape. I could see that in reality the "grains" were creatures of the big, black and shiny, with stubby pterodactyl wings and huge bodies of whales, I did not see their heads. They fell down heavily, completely exhausted of their journey as to rest for billions of years. They explained to me in a kind of coarse language fleeing from something in space, had come to planet earth to escape their enemy.
creatures showed me how they had created life on earth able to hide among the many forms and disguise their presence.

learned that the creatures in the shape of a dragon were present in all forms of life , including humans. I was told that they were the real masters of mankind and the planet . We humans were not the receptacles and servants of these creatures, for this reason I could speak from within.

Suddenly I felt the distinctive character of my humanity, contrast between my species and ancient reptiles progenitors. I began to struggle against the danger of returning to the ancient ancestors, who increasingly perceived as alien and perhaps evil ... Now I was anxious

me ask the professional opinion of the Indian who had more knowledge about the supernatural, a blind shaman who had made many trips to the spirit world with the help of ayahuasca. It seemed appropriate that a blind man could guide me in the world of darkness. I went to his hut, carrying a notebook with me and described my visions segment by segment.
"There were these giant animals blacks, like the great bats, longer than this house, who claimed to be the real masters of the world ..." As in the language of
Conibo there is no word for dragon, "giant bat" was the word that best describes what I saw. He looked at me with his blind eyes and replied with a smile: "Oh, they always say so. But only the Cosmic Masters of Darkness!"

-Gabriel-Akuma

0 comments:

Post a Comment