Friday, September 24, 2010

Labeling Pirate Ship Parts

Yin Shih-Version 2.0

In this passage of ruminations, journal of developments in this subtle and consciential library of real life experiences lived, I found myself having to journey towards wisdom step after step. The journey, once begun, it becomes a lifestyle, a path that has as its goal without a mountain peak, a forest without borders unexplored and which, however, is the only and only sovereign. There is much to learn and lots to learn. One step and planted a flag in my being is but a small step: the humility that we must learn is never enough.
After two decades spent in contemplating the universe, a sword fight against a thousand versions of myself, and after writing a fatal historical context in which we all of us to live in virtual materialized, now I can do that give the sword to become the sword, as he told a close friend of mine that I consider a brother in every respect.

There is a need in need of renovation, as it does not always flow the same water at source and I know it well, so I decided to change course and explore the woods which are sovereign within myself to maybe browse different rivers and tell their incredible journeys and adventures. Adventures of interstellar travel that-until now-only for me but I kept that in my opinion the time sharing you with a wider audience.

If you are reading this piece of life, now you know why you're here.

"Let it be your heart to choose the goal, and reason to seek the way ..."

-Gabriel-Akuma

0 comments:

Post a Comment