Friday, June 26, 2009

Snap Disk Thermostatic Switch.

More "fruit" of De Amicis.

After the Olympics the Italian language, 4th June at the Middle School "Ettore Romagnoli" Gela, the pupil Bonanno Miriam received an award for a her paper that was in the twelfth national competition organized by the prose of the above-mentioned Institute. A qualified panel of judges composed
by teachers, writers, journalists, representatives of Personality and Culture, have awarded the job skills like getting the pupil narratives.
Please read this little story and if you like, please leave your comments about this writer grass.


Theme:
"lost in a world of shadows and the idea of \u200b\u200ban ice cream binge HAPPY WITH ME ABOUT IT 'S MORE EXPENSIVE"

Conduct

Dory wake up! I'm in the middle of a dream. Dad calls me it's already 07.30 am. Usually at this hour I'm awake, but now it bothers me to go to school. Do I have to shower, dress, eat, make the bed. I will not make to arrive on time. No, today I decided that I will not go to school. Little time passed and Dad back, saying: "Hey! What are your intentions this morning and is already Later, get up! ". Basta. I can not do more to hear him speak, his voice muffled echoes in my ears sleepy. This morning I just do not stand, "and ... blah, blah ... blah." One, two, three, I get up, I have no choice. I work quickly, get dressed and walked to school. I know that I'm missing something, but I have no idea what it is. I'm on the street and not know where my feet lead me. Finally arrive, and when the bell rings in class, I sit in my place and if I do not even classmates who come in dribs and drabs, greet me with a simple "hello" that my ears do not perceive. Usually I talk about this and that with each of them, are sociable, but this morning ... Here comes my classmate and I feel a pat on the back, now I wake from my slumber and greet. You notice something wrong with me and asked me: "Sleeping in class, what happens to you this morning?". And 'she was very witty, as usual, while I tell her. "I'm smarter than you, now go to someone else, do not waste time and leave me alone." Not knowing what to change direction. Start the lesson and the teacher arrives., Called the appeal and at least that I can feel it, in his words "Doris" answer "present." Explains and explains two long hours and if you ask me what I knew I would say "I do not know." I comes back to the dream of the night and I feel completely absorbed by a world of shadows, nothing is clear to me and everything seems the same and different at the same time. Last night I dreamed of being alone in a dark room, with a light that dazzled me. I could hear many voices speak to me and I gave them neither hear nor answer. My confusion, my uncertainty ... will probably depend on what the teens that critical period in which we are attracted by all that is new, what looks different from the rules of our home and our childhood that looks attractive? How did it happen? Lost in a world confused, sad, a world of shadows, where it is easy to get lost, and difficult to recover ... I want to find the path of light, continue to feel the clouds of the sky, so blue and calm today. I'm distracted by the confusion of the interval, when everyone tries to free his mind from any thought and dedicate themselves to unnecessary to release the tension accumulated in the early hours. They are forced to abandon my dreams, my thoughts, but I'm looking forward to this quarter of an hour to finish, because today I have the desire and the desire to get lost in my world, and give an explanation to all my doubts and uncertainties. The recreation ends and the silence returns, I think back to that dream and think: I have thirteen years, parents who love me and I am surrounded by loved ones. Thanking Heaven I do not miss anything ... "The task in surprise," says the math teacher, and now? I have to do ... I will continue later! The task is not complicated: four years and two problems. I finish on time, and just handed the bell rings, you go home, waiting for me outside my father, and got in the car say, "Today I have to leave", she replies, "No Miss, you can not. Remember that there are exams in June and you can not miss the studio! "I rebel because I want to go out at all costs but I know that Dad did not appear easily. At home, the skit is repeated with my mother. For the next day I do not have a lot of homework and even if I had today I could not concentrate. Lunch and after I close my room, on a sheet write:
lad ... playful, flowery

MISUSE age is like a day full of joy, clear day, peaceful

... I'll jump on the bed, I cry, then I am calm and think, "If I had not had that meeting there would not need to go out at all costs, and I also understand the reasons of my own."
I have known for some time a boy of seventeen with him and I shook a tender friendship, just today we had to go get ice cream together. I lose myself again in my world of shadows, I can not say if the mother or not? I'm sure he'll understand, after all she is was girl, but I'm ashamed to die and I can not find the words to entrust my emotions. They pass the hours, it's almost 17.00, are still confused, but I think this is the right time to talk to her. I hear my bedroom door open stealthily, it's you, come and my heart beats fast, in one breath say, "Mamy I have to tell you something, sit here" "Tell me," he says. "I met a guy I like, we often meet with the group of mutual friends, today I have to go get ice cream with him." I close my eyes, I do not know what my mother says, because I fall asleep. I sleep a bit, 'then I'm calling "Dory? Dory ... ...? Nice facts and go, someone is waiting for you. I am extremely happy, I settle: I wear a balloon skirt jeans, pink socks and pink stripes, colorful dancers, pink jersey, refer back her hair, put a small springs, among them, a smell, I can not remember which, but it was sweet, just like me. There's very cold, wear a jacket and go ... I do not know how to be able to convince my father, but I leave the house in a hurry. "Bar ... Bar ...?" I think. I head to the streets, there he is patient waiting for me, when I greet him say, "I'm calmer, I spoke with my mother."

... What sweet thoughts, what hopes
that hearts, O Silvia mia! ...

The words of the poet, on which we reflected both in the classroom, I come to mind. I do not remember the taste of ice cream, which was certainly very good. I think back to the sweet laughter and our naive eyes of teenagers. I have to go home: "Hello we feel." He greets me and I come home as light as a dragonfly, proud to have established a new relationship with my mother and happy to be out of that world of shadows that had me confused and delighted for the whole day.
Miriam Bonanno

0 comments:

Post a Comment