Saturday, November 20, 2010

Travel From Pune To Coorg

The poetry and the word

Come on .. eh nimble, fast, slowly, slowly ...
v'affrettate not, then do not write love poems now, eh, that are the most difficult, wait until you have at least eighty years.
Write them on another subject ... I know ... by the sea, the wind, a radiator, a tram late ... here, that there is something more poetic another!
Do you understand?
Poetry is not outside, inside ... What is poetry, not ask me again, look in the mirror, poetry ... you ... And vestitele good poems, look for the good words ... you have to choose!
Sometimes it takes eight months to find a word!
... Choose them that beauty began when someone began to click.
From Adam and Eve Eve ... you know what drive was first to choose just the fig leaf!
"How is this to me, this is how I, as this is me .." has stripped all the figs of paradise!
Fall in love, if love is not quite dead ... dead! Everything, eh!
you fall in love with you and everything becomes alive, everything moves dilapidated ... the joy, happiness and squandered be sad and silent with the exuberance! Do
blow in the face to people happiness! How do you do? ... Let me see the notes that I've forgotten ... this is what you do ... I am not able to read them! Now I forgot!
forward to happiness, you have to be happy and to convey the pain, you have to be happy.
Be happy!
You have to suffer, become ill, suffer .. do not be afraid of suffering, the whole world suffers! Eh?
And if you do not have the means, do not worry ... just to name a single poem What is needed ... everything!
Do you understand?
And seek not the news ... the news is the oldest thing there is ...
And if there is to this position, from this, to be so, well splurge on earth! Get it! There he is ... ...
Ohoo is lying down you see the sky ... Look
beauty ... because I have set before us ... What do you look?
Poets do not look, see. Get
obey the words ... If the word 'wall', the wall does not give you straight, do not use it more ... for eight years, so learn! What is this? Dunno, I do not know!
That's the beauty, how those verses written there that want to remain there forever ...
Force, delete all ... and we must start!
The lesson is over.
Hello guys I'll see you Wednesday or Thursday ...
Hello goodbye.



Benigni

0 comments:

Post a Comment